Warriors: SkyClan and the Cats of Avendale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Journey to Avendale

4 posters

Go down

Journey to Avendale Empty Journey to Avendale

Post by Phantomstar Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:45 pm

Dualstar padded into the medicine cat's den, seeking her brother. "Twistedfoot?" she meowed, looking at her sister. "I need your help. You know the cats we've scented on our borders? I want to go check them out. I want you to come with me." she ventured, hoping her sister would agree. She has every right not to, she thought.
Phantomstar
Phantomstar
Admin

https://skycoa.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Journey to Avendale Empty Re: Journey to Avendale

Post by Badger Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:50 pm

Twistedfoot looked up at her sister, and let out a yawn. "Fine, but don't go so fast!" he meowed sadly, as he got to his paws. He looked at his twisted foot and let out a sigh. He still missed his mentor...

Badger
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomstar Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:52 pm

"Great!" she meowed and pranced out of her den. She hesitated, thinking she should bring some warriors along, but then decided not to. It'll just distract others from their daily duties, she thought. She waited at the stream and continued on when her brother caught up. They padded alongside the stream for a while, until it was only just narrow enough to leap. They crossed it and continued on, as the scents always lead this way. The stream had widened into a river, and they stopped when they saw a giant twolegplace. It looked like a Twolegplace, but it smelled like cats. "It must be abandoned.." she mumbled.
Phantomstar
Phantomstar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubblestory Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:57 pm

A cat stepped out of the shadow, his mouth smeared with a mouse's blood. He licked his muzzle and stared at them with harsh purple eyes,"What do you want".

Bubblestory

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomstar Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:04 pm

Dualstar's breif scaredness of all predators appeared and then she shooed the idiotic bug of that "virus" away. "Um, who are you?"

OOC: SkyClan doesn't even know Avendale exists nor do they know you are leader.
Phantomstar
Phantomstar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Northwind Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:12 pm

Northwind lounged around in his small den feeling lonely, living life as a loner had it's negatives. He gently washed his neck with his raspy tongue, licking away a few drops of thrush blood. He shivered softly, the small gaps in his small den bringing in cold wisps of wind, shivering his haunches. He stretched his paws and pawed at the warm moss under him, remembering his kithood, wishing he was with his mother still...

Northwind

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubblestory Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:12 pm

He laughed and then roared,"We are Avendale!" The tom looked at them and smiled a toothy grin, his fangs protruding. "I'm Bubblestory, leader.

Bubblestory

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomstar Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:16 pm

"Well, your cats have been coming close to our territory. Have you ordered them to stop at the borders? The scent marks have all stopped there. If it was, thank you. If not, your cats are good mannered. It's a rather win-win situation, is it not?" she laughed. "Apparently you are a fully-formed cat civilization. I see you have either adapted our name system or the warrior code. Is that true?"
Phantomstar
Phantomstar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubblestory Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:29 pm

"What th- What's with all the big words",he cackled. "Look I don't understand what you're saying. But we are our own group. We know nothing of this warrior code or name system, but you must be from that clan we have heard a bit about". The leader closed his eyes and turned his face to the sky. The wind ruffled his pelt helping him to remember,"Yes.. her name was Cracklekit. A young she-kit, to smart for her own good. She was abandoned by her mother. She would always tell us of her homeland, SkyClan before we changed her to an Avendale". He exhaled deeply as if escaping from the overflow of memories.

Bubblestory

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomstar Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:31 pm

"Avendalian would probably be the proper term. Oh, I know.. it must've been THAT kit who was taken by a fox." she meowed, recalling the queen who had wailed for hours out of the loss of her kit.
Phantomstar
Phantomstar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Badger Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:38 pm

Twistedfoot stepped up, hoping that Bubblestory wouldn't really notice his twisted paw. "Hello, Bubblestory. I am Twistedfoot, the medicine cat of SkyCla, and this is my sister, Dualstar." Twistedfoot bowed his head, his gray eyes shining. "So tell me, how did this...Avendale come to be? This is the first time I had ever heard of it."

Badger
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomstar Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:16 pm

"As have I. I heard whispers of it.. but mostly all I have gotten is a prophecy." she winked at Twistedfoot.
Phantomstar
Phantomstar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubblestory Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:01 pm

Buubblestory laughed,"A prophecy? No. We were once a 'family' of rouge cats near the nofurs place. We lived in an abandoned barn but we left when it was over run with rats. By the time I was born my father, the first leader, decided to name us. Were named Avendale after my still-born sister. Not to long ago I took control".

Bubblestory

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomstar Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:29 pm

"MMm, i see. It has grown large, has it not?" she laughed. "But since you already have our names, why not join SkyClan? It will be a large and fun community to depend upon eachother. It'll help us all, really."
Phantomstar
Phantomstar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum